December 9, 2021 1:00 pm ET
At the center of CrawfordTech solutions portfolio is our powerhouse, CrawfordTech DTE (Digital Transform Engine) Release – designed to deliver superior functionality, efficiency and performance with the creation of customer communications including accessible communications.
Crawford Technologies Core offering, Digital Transform Engine (DTE) version 5.1 will feature:
- Advanced search and navigation functionality within PRO Designer solutions simplifies and speeds .icf and .ini creation and editing of customer communications parameters
- Enhanced PRO Indexer functionality simplifies and reduces the time and effort to manage a page with multiple index field instances to include in document properties (metadata) output
- Advanced validation document checking and resolution tools integrated within a single document remediation user interface that results in a dramatically simplified and streamlined document compliance process
- Easily prove document compliance with user-friendly Validator Accessibility Certification report available in multiple formats, including PDF and XML
- Superior enhancements to PRO Designer wizards improving the user experience and increasing efficiency
- Numerous enhancements and improvements to our document transformation and re-engineering technology and workflow solutions
Please join us on December 9, 2021 at 1:00pm EST as the Crawford Technologies Product team of Harvey Gross, Ligia Mora, Aimee Ubbink, Don Maxwell and Lynda Hansen discuss the latest features and enhancements available in our DTE 5.1 release!