Fully Automated Print File Indexing & Onboarding Utilizing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
SmartSetup is an efficient, no-code software solution that simplifies the indexing process for document onboarding and application migration projects. Powered by Crawford Technologies’ AutoSense technology, which harnesses the power of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), SmartSetup automates the tedious tasks of scanning, indexing, and extracting specific data from various document types within a production data stream. By leveraging SmartSetup’s capabilities, businesses can significantly increase productivity, eliminate errors, simplify complex projects, and enhance overall operational efficiency.
SmartSetup: Intelligent Onboarding
- SmartSetup is an essential tool for organizations that need to streamline their application onboarding process. It automates the extraction of key text elements, reducing the onboarding time from hours or days to just minutes. This saves time and money and helps to improve time to market.
- Traditionally, complex document migrations require document experts to review, index and create business rules for migration. However, SmartSetup, powered by machine learning software, greatly reduces the time needed for migration projects.
- SmartSetup can be used for onboarding with or without a production data stream. It automatically scans and extracts data elements from various types of documents, letters, bills, and any other repetitively formatted correspondence.
- Do you struggle with onboard new customers and multiple applications at the same time?
- Is your organization responsible for large scale archive or document migration projects?
- Are customers complaining about long wait times to bring new jobs, applications online?
- Is it to hard to find, and hire technical staff to onboard new applications?
Customer Success Story
SmartSetup for Document Onboarding
SmartSetup, powered by AutoSense technology, streamlines the indexing process by automatically scanning each page and identifying critical information, including mailing addresses, account numbers, personal identifiers, amounts, barcodes, and OCR lines. This feature enables users to easily locate any information on a page by adding a “key word” to the SmartSetup Helpers, which then systematically searches the entire document and locates the corresponding value or information.
SmartSetup is designed to work with various types of documents, letters, bills, and virtually any kind of repetitively formatted correspondence, making it an essential tool for organizations that need to onboard applications into a defined normalization process. By automating the extraction of key text elements, SmartSetup reduces the time required for onboarding from hours or days to just minutes, saving organizations time, money, and improving time to market.
Furthermore, SmartSetup eliminates the need for a seasoned technician to manually index a document for onboarding or migration, which typically takes 30 minutes to 2 hours. Instead, it develops the same rules in a matter of seconds without requiring complex white text, comment bookmarks, or TLEs that most legacy systems require. With SmartSetup, the indexing process is faster, more accurate, and hassle-free, allowing your technical assets to focus on more complex tasks.
SmartSetup for Migration Projects
SmartSetup can solve many of the complex issues surrounding archive migration projects. For instance, legacy formats and outdated forms can create indexing challenges for people and technicians who are not familiar with data layouts. However, with SmartSetup powered by AutoSense, this issue is solved as the machine learning tools adapt to changing document types automatically.
Data quality can be extremely challenging during projects, but AutoSense quickly adapts to handle errors, duplicates, and inconsistencies of data elements. The sheer volume of data in many migration projects can also be a time-consuming and resource-intensive process. However, with SmartSetup, it can run all night and develop business rules all day, making the process faster and more efficient.
SmartSetup also solves issues around data privacy, as indexing and data extracting rules are identified and extracted programmatically. This eliminates the need for manual selection and review of fields for hours, creating a more secure migration project.
Furthermore, specific fields, variables, and keywords often require additional passes or complex coding to extract. With SmartSetup, you can utilize “helpers” where you enter a keyword, and it includes it in the searchable fields, making the extraction process faster and more accurate.
- Onboarding CCM applications where you have print ready data files going into a "Normalized Workflow"
- Migrating Document Archives from legacy systems to new cloud based or on-prem document archives
- Fast automated verification of data elements within a print file
- Support for Document re-composition, SmartSetup can automatically extract key data elements and provide and XML file for Composition.
- Compliance & Auditing also known as data verification of CCM applications can be cumbersome but not with SmartSetup
- PRO Conductor
- Crawford Technologies Inc. Normalization workflow tools.
- Operations Express
- Intel i7 quad-core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher
- 16GB RAM
- Fast local disk (SSD or 7200 RPM HDD) with 5GB free space
- Windows only
- Windows 10 or newer
- Windows Server 2012 or newer