View and Proof Print-ready Files with Ease and Accuracy
PRO Viewer provides organizations with a high fidelity, multi-format PDL print stream viewer for the fast, flexible, and accurate viewing of production print streams such as AFP, Xerox Metacode, PCL, PostScript® and PDF. PRO Viewer is the ideal solution to simplify composition or document re-engineering projects, PDL migration efforts, QA checks, reprints and viewing content stored in archives while eliminating the need for multiple tools.
Fast viewing for quick reprints or response to customer inquiries
Single tool for viewing multiple print file formats
Increase productivity with faster review, proof, and approve cycle times
View print files from archives and other repositories
Configurable ‘print resolution’ view ensuring dot level fidelity for target printer
Copy specific pages or sections for review through email or other methods
True dot-level fidelity display of the file being sent to the printer
All fonts, graphics, forms, and all other print file components displayed with complete accuracy and true fidelity
Multiple viewing options to examine all page content for consistent layout and appearance.
For communication providers, the process of reviewing and proofing print-ready files can be a time-consuming challenge. While it may seem convenient to use various, readily available online tools for viewing output files, they frequently negatively impact productivity and quality and ultimately deliver inconsistent results.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
PRO Viewer Advantages
- Lightning-fast viewing speed
- True fidelity, including a dot-for-dot display mode, that provides accurate display of the file that would be sent to the printer
- Supports all font types including double-byte formats
- Displays document TLEs(AFP) or PPDs(PDF), No-ops and text elements
- Automatically converts all resources and rendering commands to PRO Viewer’s bit-mapped screen display including fonts, forms, logos, images and color
- Provides multiple viewing and navigation functions
- Proof documents visually without having to print to an expensive production printer
- Copy and paste specific pages or areas of pages for review through email or other methods. pasted output provides dot level fidelity
- Review, proof and approve new applications and changes before sending to your print production center or to an outsource print services provider
- Review, proof and approve new applications and changes received from customers that outsource their printing to you
- Print to local printers for visual QA inspection before engaging costly production equipment for final proofing.
- View content stored in PRO Dynamic Document archives and other document repositories for customer service, dispute resolution and compliance purposes.
- Development preview for composition or document re-engineering projects.
- Efficient operational reprint tool – reprint damaged pieces immediately
- Content troubleshooting tool
Designed to meet the needs of document production managers, designers, quality assurance, and customer service, PRO Viewer interfaces with most current and legacy document workflows to deliver a consistent print stream viewing experience.