Accurately and efficiently convert PostScript® files with true fidelity
CrawfordTech’s PRO PS provides an efficient solution for converting existing PostScript print streams into various output formats, including PDF, AFP, Metacode, and line data, without compromising on performance or fidelity. In addition, PRO PS can normalize PostScript files to minimize storage size and maximize performance in downstream workflows by removing duplicated graphical elements and minimizing duplicate fonts. With PRO PS, communication providers can expand their capabilities and support archiving, enterprise content management systems, digital delivery, and more, all without the need for expensive changes.
Delivering high volume, personalized communications across multiple platforms and channels poses a significant challenge for communication providers today. In addition to maintaining speed, accuracy, and data integrity, providers must manage new and legacy applications, migrate to new production platforms and delivery channels, and ensure seamless multi-channel delivery. They need robust, flexible solutions to address these challenges and streamline their document production process, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
PRO PDF provides a versatile solution that is typically two to four times faster than other products, with the highest conversion fidelity and unrivalled levels of support and quality assurance.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
PS to AFP
PS to AFP converts print streams and resources from PostScript to AFP formats. Often, in today’s print service market, providers need to move applications from PostScript platforms to IPDS printers. This tool integrates seamlessly and eliminates the need to support both PostScript and AFP printer hardware and software.
PS to PDF
PS to PDF converts PostScript print streams to PDF formats, delivering consistently high performance, and supporting the utilization of print applications in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
PS to PDF/A
PS to PDF/A is a cost-effective, platform-independent product that takes your production PostScript print streams and produces PDF/A-1b output ready to archive. This eliminates the technological, legal and regulatory challenges associated with storing and retrieving PostScript documents.
PS Normalization interprets PostScript print files and resources and converts them into standard normalized PostScript files. These individual normalized files can then be printed directly to a printer, archived or converted into other formats to optimize applications for better throughout.
PS to Data
PS to Data lets you convert Postscript print files into data files, like XML and CSV, that can be used in common business and database applications.
PS to HTML
PS to HTML is a powerful tool for PostScript printer customers who want to display the output of PostScript applications on the Web for both customers and staff. Dynamic conversion and ultra-high speed display and retrieval time allows you to easily leverage PostScript print files in interactive Web applications.
What does PRO PS do?
PRO PS converts existing Postscript print streams into all industry-standard output formats including AFP, PDF, PCL, Metacode and more, with the following capabilities:
- Automatically converts Postscript® resources and rendering commands including fonts, forms, logos, images and color.
- Supports resource embedding, ensuring that the most current resources are used and included.
- Object-to-object conversion (not just image output) resulting in the smallest file sizes.
- Industry leading speed
- True fidelity
With PRO PS you can:
- Create output files from Postscript to all industry-standard output formats and leverage your investments in equipment and expertise.
- Convert Postscript documents to print on high-speed production printers using AFP, PCL or Metacode and increase efficiency.
- Create production reprints of archived Postscript documents without production support.
- Include Postscript documents in archived transactional document streams.
- Merge smaller Postscript streams into large print files and automatically split portions to print on diverse printers and locations as needed.
PRO PS fits in your environment
Easily integrate PRO PS to support both batch and on demand production
- Leverage existing workflow and automation tools with CrawfordTech
- Have your output files automatically encrypted for security
- Suppress blank pages to improve the viewer’s experience.
- Automate processing files from hot folders with the PRO Workflow
PRO PS runs on all major operating systems:
- Linux for System
PRO PS supports all major print streams:
- AFP (Line data, mixed mode & fully composed)
- Xerox (LCDS & Metacode)
- PostScript Line data