Convert and merge Microsoft® Office documents into PDF for archiving, printing and emailing
Microsoft Office documents are the backbone of today’s agile business environment. However, these formats, although robust for authoring content, do not meet regulatory and other enterprise business requirements. Documents in PDF (Portable Document Format) provide organizations with a format that is a portable/presentable format regardless of operating system. Converting to PDF is essential when documents need to be shared or delivered outside the enterprise.
PRO Office is a powerful web service that enables organizations to convert and merge Microsoft Office and image files into a single, searchable PDF format to meet document archiving and PDF workflow requirements. With its easy-to-use utility, PRO Office simplifies the automatic conversion of large quantities of dissimilar content types into PDF or PDF/A files.
PRO Office is a centralized, server based solution that can be integrated into existing PDF workflows. It incorporates capabilities to scale, rotate and fit to page to simplify and speed converting documents to a single manageable PDF for easy distribution and output.
PRO Office is an ideal solution to help organizations that produce legal, financial, human resources and other important documents maintain compliance across the enterprise.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
PRO Office creates searchable PDF documents for document workflows
- Convert MS Office documents to PDF or PDF/A formats.
- Supports MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint format files as well as image format files, including HEIC.
- Standardize document formats for web presentment or electronic delivery.
- Combine documents for easy portability.
- Add watermarks, overlays, and stamp output documents.
- Advanced capabilities include redaction, document scaling, joining groups of associated documents into a single PDF and more.
- Architected for high productivity including multi-threading capabilities.
- Does not require an additional MS Office license.
How PRO Office Works
A user or an application makes a request to PRO Office, a WSDL based web service using SOAP. Based on instructions within the request, PRO Office processes the document(s), applies attributes such as watermarks or overlays, and returns the converted document to the defined target.
PRO Office: Driverless vs. Office Automation
PRO Office has two modes for transforming documents, Office Automation and driverless. Using PRO Office in MS Office interoperability services (Office Automation) mode, MS Office is used to convert documents to ensure 100% fidelity. When running driverless mode, there is no need to license MS Office products on the server to achieve your office document conversion. This also means that you will achieve significant performance benefits and productivity improvements. With PRO Office users can choose the mode that best fits their transformation requirements.
PRO Office is the ideal solution to combine documents for archiving.
- Output large quantities of MS Office documents to production printing equipment.
- Multiple users need to convert a variety of MS Office emails, image files and other files to PDF format.
- Integrate document conversion with your current workflow.
The application runs on Windows and can be easily integrated with existing enterprise applications by leveraging our enPower APIs. Flexible deployment options are available including our SaaS solution, PRO DocNow, CrawfordTech's secure Document Re-engineering solution in the cloud.
When used in conjunction with other Crawford Technologies products, PRO Office becomes a complete solution for solving your MS Office workflow requirements.