PRO Designer Product Family
Transform, Index and Re-engineer Documents with Ease
Re-engineering high volumes of pre-composed print data streams for print, digital or accessible output can be a resource-intensive, in-efficient process that can lead to errors, slow turnaround times and increased costs. Communication providers need an easy to use, scalable solution to simplify and streamline the accurate processing of document re-engineering tasks.
PRO Designer is a powerful Graphical User Interface (GUI) design tool to quickly configure the actions and parameters that direct how fully composed files will be processed to deliver specific print or digital output. With PRO Designer, organizations save significant time and money with a flexible and intuitive way to design new application configurations or to update the configuration of existing applications without requiring extensive programming support or expertise. Users can immediately validate output, reducing development and approval cycle times for accelerated job and client onboarding.
Greater Cost Savings
Customer Success Story
Sunrise Delivers Documents the way Customers Want for International Financial Services Company
Understand the steps this financial services company took to improve customer satisfaction by delivering documents and information using the method that their customers prefer.
Process, Modify and Enhance Documents in Real-Time
- Process fully composed documents such as PDF, AFP, PostScript, PCL, Xerox Metacode, etc.
- Visually configure how file processing, document reengineering, normalization and digital transformation will occur
- Increase productivity with multi-pane window layout, pixel level document fidelity and advanced navigation functions.
- Quickly visualize and proof results of index creation, data redaction or extraction, font changes, color enhancement, bar code and XML creation as well as other changes
- Create content containers that govern how HTML5 output will respond dynamically for viewing on different viewing devices
- Use PRO Designer to support both batch and on demand production
- Supports full backward compatibility for all existing application configuration files
- Compatible with all DTE products including Operations Express, PRO Transform, Redaction Express, and all CCM Gateway products
- Can be upgraded to AccessibilityNow Designer
- Review, proof and approve new applications and changes before sending to your print production center or an outsource print services provider
- Review, proof and approve new applications and changes received from customers that outsource their printing to you
- Print to local printers for visual QA inspection before engaging costly production equipment for final proofing.
- View content stored in PRO Dynamic Document archives and other document repositories for customer service, dispute resolution and compliance purposes
- Development preview for composition or document re-engineering projects.
- Efficient operational reprint tool – reprint damaged pieces immediately.
- Troubleshooting tool
Designed to meet the needs of document production managers, designers, quality assurance, and customer service, PRO Viewer interfaces with most current and legacy document workflows to deliver a consistent print stream viewing experience.
- Intel i7 quad-core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher
- 16GB RAM
- Fast local disk (SSD or 7200 RPM HDD) with 5GB free space
- Windows only
- Windows 10 or newer
- Windows Server 2012 or newer