A Smart Approach to Merging Print and PDF Documents
PRO Concatenator streamlines workflows and reduces processing costs by intelligently concatenating, merging and/or re-sequencing selected files into a single, optimized production file. This high performance solution is ideal for organizations managing high volume document processing with varying job types from various sources. Its flexible capabilities allow you to collect, organize and optimize documents to drive greater efficiencies and productivity on high speed production print and inserting systems as well as document archiving systems.
PRO Concatenator delivers superior flexibility allowing providers to achieve nearly countless process improvements without compromising file size or fidelity. This includes the ability to merge at the page level in a specific sequence while eliminating duplicate resources to reduce file size for fast transmission and processing.
Optimize workflow productivity by simultaneously combining and converting disparate and/or like print files, PDFs or images
Reduce overall file size for improved performance, transmission times and storage costs.
Accelerate ROI for high speed inkjet printers and finishing technology
Minimize job changeovers and downtime by combining multiple smaller print and PDF files into a single larger job for cost-effective processing on production class equipment
Maximize postal savings by combining or commingling smaller jobs in specified sequences and quantities
Reduce postal and consumable spend by concatenating disparate and/or like files in specified sequences for house-holding and reduce consumable and postage spend
Customer Success Story
- Combine multiple input print and PDF files of the same or different type together to improve production machine uptime & efficiencies
- Add banner and trailer pages to a document processing run for document counts, job ticketing, inserter setup instructions
- Remove duplicate resources when joining multiple files, significantly reducing the resultant file size
- Using your CASS/PAVE software, re-sequences the resultant output file to achieve postage rate savings
- Combines multiple reprint requests into a single reprint run
- Join multiple small PDF archive files together significantly reducing storage space required
- Combine multiple input files from desktop applications so that they may be printed on more cost-effective production technology
PRO Concatenator is a component of the Crawford Technologies DTE platform, and integrates with our document re-engineering and workflow automation solutions, Operations Express and PRO Conductor, to bring performance, scalability and reliability to communication processing and delivery.
It can be easily integrated by leveraging our enPower APIs. Flexible deployment options are available including our SaaS solution, PRO DocNow, CrawfordTech's secure Document Re-engineering solution in the cloud.
The application runs on a wide variety of platforms including: Linux, Windows, AIX, z/OS and Solaris.
PRO Concatenator easily and reliably fits into any system architecture and works with PDF and most common print streams, including AFP, PDF, PCL, Xerox Metacode, PostScript, LCDS and others.