The Power to Communicate with Anyone in any Language
The dual-screen ILA supports real-time, back-and-forth conversation in multiple languages. Simply approach the device (or connect remotely via the web), choose your language/dialect, and start communicating in seconds. Speak or type in your native language; the conversation is then instantly transcribed, shown, and voiced to participants in the language of their choice. Pre-load commonly used phrases, questions, and protocols so they’re 100% accurate when used in conversation. One-click connects a live human interpreter via audio or video when needed. With functionality built for supporting people with communication and mobility disabilities, your organization will have the power to instantly and effectively communicate in a way that has NEVER been possible before.
ILA blends AI-powered translations with the option to engage a live interpreter, ensuring effective communication while minimizing interpretation costs. This means you can rely on ILA for real-time translations and seamlessly transition to a live interpreter when the conversation demands a human touch. As a result, you only pay for interpretation services when absolutely necessary
- Ultimate customer communications inclusion facilitator
- Accessibility and language translations
- For communications with blind, deaf and blind/deaf people
- For communication with people who are non-English native speakers
- Very intuitive, accurate and easy to use
- Supports over 120 languages using state of the art AI
- Speech and captions in language of choice
- Option to have access to live sign language interpreters
- Pre-load commonly used phrases, questions, and protocols so they’re 100% accurate when used in conversations.
- Back up to a live interpreter when needed, instead of paying interpretation services for the entire conversation.
- Secure conversations and HIPAA compliant.
- Accuracy and attaining mutual understanding.
One of the biggest business challenges with language translation is ensuring accuracy and cultural sensitivity. Machine translation tools may not always accurately capture the meaning, tone, or intent of the source language, leading to misunderstandings or miscommunications. This can be particularly problematic in industries where precision is essential, such as legal or medical fields.
Another challenge is the cost associated with professional translation services. Hiring human translators can be expensive, and turnaround times may not always align with business needs. Additionally, maintaining consistency in translated materials can be difficult, especially for organizations with a large volume of content to translate.
Finally, managing multilingual content can be complex, requiring businesses to have processes in place for translation, version control, and quality assurance. This can be especially challenging for businesses operating in multiple countries or regions, where language requirements may vary.
To address these challenges, businesses may invest in advanced translation technologies such as ILA, Instant Language Assistant, as it is the first language communication solution that allows people to easily and instantly have a real-time, natural back-and-forth conversation, no matter the language, disability, device or location. Using the All-In-One ILA Pro Device users can speak, spell out loud, or type, and the entire conversation is immediately communicated to the other party in their chosen language.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
- Dedicated Host/Guest Tablets
- Mobile App
Type of Connections
- One-to-One (Bi-directional)
- One-to-Many (Broadcast)
Easy, private, inclusive and customizable communication
- Uses the most sophisticated language AI on the planet
- Real-time conversations instantly translated and transcribed
- 100% encrypted with no data mining
- Over 120 languages, including ASL and other Sign Languages
- Built with accessibility in mind
- Instantaneous communication with those who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, deaf-blind as well as those with physical impairments
- Parties can be anywhere in the world
- Multiparty or broadcast ability
- Can run on own cloud
- Out of box hardware solution
- NOT made in China
- Ability to add processes
- Ability for all parties can be web based
Ensure unparalleled precision by pre-loading your organization’s specific names, technical terms, and documentation. Keep your frequently used phrases, business procedures, and communication protocols stored to guarantee 100% accurate communication.
- Customizable settings
- Pre-load your organization’s proper names, terminology, and documentation for unmatched accuracy.
- Store commonly used phrases, business processes, and communication protocols, ensuring communication with 100% accuracy.
- Communicate with a group of people, in various languages, all at once
Utilizing the most advanced language AI available, ILA instantly translates and transcribes conversations in real-time. With 100% encryption and no data mining, ILA meets HIPAA compliance requirements and is suitable for secure use by the Government.
ILA provides the end user with the ability to select their language and region for their specific language in order to identify the correct dialect and apply the corresponding translation.
by Region (Spanish)
by Region (French)
ILA Deaf User
- Customer service for Teller and Banker needs
- Pre - load sign up processes
- Useful in supporting diversity, equality, inclusion and accessibility goals
- Speed up foot traffic by having the ability to take care of non-English speaking customers immediately
ILA runs on and Android platform, iOS and via a web browser. The standard ILA Pro unit includes two 8" Galaxy Tab A tables for instant, dual communication.