Easily Generate Accessible Microsoft Word and Corresponding PDF
With over 1.2 billion Microsoft Office users in the world, organizations are being faced with the need for making Word documents accessible. This means putting a plan in place for training users on becoming Word remediation experts, as well as document accessibility experts, or having a dedicated team for remediating documents they did not author, all of which can be challenging.
Becoming proficient in advanced Microsoft Word functions and document accessibility can take weeks of training, and it does not guarantee all users will become experts.
As more accessibility regulations become mandatory across North America and Europe, making Word documents and the corresponding PDFs compliant is increasingly important. Organizations are in need of solutions that make inclusivity by design easier, cost effective and sustainable.
The user-friendly, wizard-driven tool does not require extensive knowledge of document accessibility, advanced proficiency in Word, or specialized skills. WeCo serves as a Microsoft Word plugin that is quick, efficient, and easy to use for Word remediation. By utilizing WeCo, the manual process of creating an accessible Word document, and its corresponding accessible PDF, can be significantly reduced in terms of time and effort, while ensuring complete precision and adherence to document accessibility standards.
Ensure compliance with leading accessibility standards
Organizational policy, enabling quick and easy enterprise-wide deployment
Avoid litigation by ensuring documents are accessible prior to distribution
Plug and Play – simple and intuitive, wizard-driven process
Does not require deep knowledge of Microsoft Word or accessibility standards
The easy to use, GUI based remediation and quality assurance tool provides a quick and successful road to achieving document compliance.
WeCo document accessibility reduces turnaround time from hours to minutes, significantly reducing costs for remediation.
Same platform as Microsoft Word, easy to use and easy to understand
Cut compliance costs
One of the biggest advantages of using WeCo is that after only a short training session, users can immediately start generating accessible Word documents, and corresponding accessible PDFs. It is convenient and easy to use, which exponentially reduces the amount of time and money needed for Word remediation when using the native Word functions, a process that does not automatically generate accessible PDFs.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Quick and Easy Remediation Process
AccessibilityNow® WeCo makes accessible content creation easy:
- Users produce content as they normally do, no need to do anything different.
- Once the document is created, the solution aids in remediating the document using a built-in walk-through process combined with guidelines and automation.
- After the process is complete, the built-in validation tool ensures the final document meets document accessibility compliance.
- Along with the accessible Word document, a corresponding accessible PDF can also be generated.
What makes AccessibilityNow® WeCo the ideal tool?
- It is designed for everyone to use; no prior knowledge or advanced skills are required to create accessible content.
- The step-by-step document accessibility wizard makes the process easy.
- Most of the accessibility processes are automated.
- It is a simple plugin to Microsoft Word, creating an easy-to-use tool bar.
- An organizational policy is the best, and fastest, way to standardize on compliance settings across an entire enterprise.
- Plug and play, simple and intuitive.
Why you may need AccessibilityNow® WeCo
- Is your organization generating large amounts of customer-facing documents?
- Does your organization use Microsoft Word as the primary application for document creation?
- Does remediating Word documents, and corresponding PDFs, take a very long time?
- Are all the authors of your customer-facing documents capable of producing accessible Word and PDF documents?
These are all common issues that most organizations experience, which are easily solved by AccessibilityNow® WeCo
AccessibilityNow WeCo is integrated into Microsoft Word as a plug-in, which makes it easy to use and deply entreprise wide.
- Intel i7 quad-core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher
- 16GB RAM or more
- Fast local disk (SSD or 7200 RPM HDD) with 5GB free space
- Windows only
- Windows 10 or newer
- Windows Server 2012 or newer