Determine if PDF Content is Accessible
AccessibilityNow® Validator is a document scanning program that will inform you what level of accessibility your documents are at. This can be done on a document-by-document basis so when you are remediating documents you can ensure that you have done things correctly and completely. It can be invoked using an API (Java, .NET, C) as well as via command line and scripts for running it automatically on large volumes of files. It also has a web-based GUI for manual validation of a small group of files.
- Checks for level of accessibility
- Validation report
- In Accessible PDF, Flat Text or XML format
- Contains file specifics such as total pages, file size, creation date, validation date, author, and more
- Identifies untagged content, number of artifacts, fillable form fields and more useful tagging details
- Shows WCAG, PDF/UA and HHS elements checked
- Detailed report creation containing compliance with PDF/UA, WCAG2.1 and HHS
- Provides needed information to remediate when content is found to be not accessible
- Experienced expert advice available to educate and instruct you on maintaining document accessibility
- Return codes allow it to be used in an automated workflow system
Document accessibility lawsuits are increasing rapidly and having documents that are not accessible is a real threat, exposing organizations to huge fines, fees and settlements in the millions. In order to do the right thing and provide accessible documents there needs to be a process in place that examines public facing documents to make sure they are compliant. However, determining if documents are accessible can be time consuming and costly if not done correctly.
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
Sample AccessibilityNow® Validator Report
The AccessibilityNow Validator generates reports with the following details:
- WCAG, PDF/UA and HHS standards
- File size, total pages, file creation date, date validated, author, and more
- Tagged and untagged content info
- Output to watched directory
- Report formats
AccessibilityNow Validator is presently integrated into AccessibilityNow DocMD, Remediate and Designer, and it was built with integration in mind, it has an open architecture and fits in nicely into any document accessibility workflow.
- Intel i7 quad-core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher
- 16GB RAM or more
- Fast local disk (SSD or 7200 RPM HDD) with 5GB free space
- Windows 10 or newer
- Windows Server 2012 or newer