Easy Accessibility Tagging GUI Driven Tool for Non-Transactional Documents
- Lack of overall document accessibility knowledge makes it difficult to create a remediation process that is sustainable and successful.
- Lack of automation and very manually intensive, which can lead to errors and a costly and time consuming process.
- Solutions and/or process can seem complicated and time consuming.
- Establishing training can be complicated if there is little, to no, document accessibility knowledge.
- They might encounter solutions which are difficult to use, unpredictable, not user friendly.
AccessibilityNow® Remediate is Crawford Technologies ad hoc tagging tool that runs in a Windows desktop environment. AccessibilityNow Remediate offers users fast and easy tagging of PDF documents including read order, paragraphs, heading control, lists, URL’s and tables. Remediate is purpose-built to provide tagging or tag-finishing either as a standalone tool or as a final step in the remediation of already tagged files from Crawford Technologies Publisher application.
Remediate is a graphical user interface tool that allows you to quickly and easily tag documents to make them accessible. Starting with an untagged PDF document, it lets you quickly and easily tag the document for accessibility, including the read order, paragraphs, heading control, lists, URLs and tables. Remediate can be used by itself to tag documents, or as a final step in the remediation of files that have already been created and tagged by a Crawford Technologies publishing application.
Purpose built tool dedicated for PDF remediation
Completely independent from Adobe Acrobat
Incorporates AI and Machine learning for autosensing tagggin elements
Designed to Streamline and Simplify Process
Standalone Desktop PDF Remediation tool
Reduces Remediation Costs and Time
Eliminates Many Challenges in Manual Remediation
Customizable settings to match document structure
Supports PDF/UA, WCAG and HHS document accessibility standards
Customer Success Story
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
GUI-Based Remediation for Static (Non-Transactional) Documents
- Automatically sense tagging elements
- Eliminates high percentage of manual remediation/tagging via AI and computer learning
- Eliminates significant manual quality assurance time
- Reduces turnaround from days to minutes
- Significantly reduces costs for remediation
AccessibilityNow Remediate can be integrated into any static (non-transactional) document accessibility workflow by providing the ability to remediate any non-transactional document.
AccessibilityNow Validator is integrated within the application, which makes the remediation process much more efficient since users can immediately evaluate the PDF being remediated and determine what needs to be adjusted to correct any issues. It could also be integrated into the remediation workflow from DocMD by providing the ability to easily remediate any non-compliant PDF found by the webcrawl.
- Intel i7 quad-core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher
- 16GB RAM
- Fast local disk (SSD or 7200 RPM HDD) with 5GB free space
- Windows only
- Windows 10 or newer
- Windows Server 2012 or newer