March 6, 2023, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, has announced that it will be hosting a Showcase Suite offering three days of educational content and hands-on workshops at the 2023 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. One of the foremost conferences on assistive technologies designed for nonprofits, companies and people dedicated to making technology accessible, the 38th CSUN Conference will be held March 13-17 in Anaheim, California. As a conference sponsor, Crawford Technologies will also be exhibiting at the conference.
At the event, Crawford Technologies will highlight its AccessibilityNow® platform, the most advanced document accessibility solutions platform for static and transactional documents. Providing high levels of automation and integration into any environment, the platform includes software solutions and a wide range of tailored services to meet the document accessibility needs of all organizations, large and small, private sector and governments of all levels. The AccessibilityNow platform enables companies to quickly deliver various types of accessible output at scale, including braille, large print, e-text and accessible PDFs. Crawford Technologies also offers exclusive discounts and bundles for higher education institutions that purchase the platform.
“People who are blind, partially sighted or cognitively disabled want—and increasingly expect—to work with businesses that understand their needs and make it easy for them to engage in transactions,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Through our three days of educational sessions and interactive workshops, we plan not only to demonstrate the benefits of our platform, but also to advocate for more inclusive document practices that create a culture that ensures all the people an organization communicates with are properly served. This year, we will be providing a first look at technology that will improve communications with individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing and who do not speak English.”
Crawford Technologies will present the following educational sessions in Showcase Suite Platinum #3:
Tuesday, March 14
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – How to Profit from Your DE&I Efforts
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Make Accessible Transactional Documents Easy for Everyone
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – What’s the ROI on Document Accessibility?
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Usability is Everything for Accessible Documents (Suite 6)
- 3:20 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – How to Build a Business Case for Document Accessibility
Wednesday, March 15
- 9:20 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Fully Inclusive Communications in Education
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – How to Solve MS Word Challenges in a Large Organization
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Tips for Getting Senior Executives on Board
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – The Future of Accessible Communications
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – PDF Remediation (The Easy Way)
- 3:20 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Video Accessibility: Captions, ASL and Descriptive Audio
- 4:20 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Document Accessibility Rollout in Large Financial Services Companies (Suite 6)
Thursday, March 16
- 9:20 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Make MS Word Remediation Simple
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Making LMS Documents Accessible
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – A Key Piece of the Puzzle: How Document Accessibility Fits into Digital Accessibility
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Make Course Content Accessible at Scale with AI
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Remediate 5x Faster than Adobe Acrobat DC (Face-off)
- 3:20 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Fireside Chat – Meet the industry leaders who have successfully implemented accessibility programs
Conference attendees can visit the Crawford Technologies booth #515 in the exhibit hall to discuss their needs and get more insight about how the AccessibilityNow platform can help them meet their accessibility challenges.
For information about the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, click here.