March 7, 2022, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announced today it will be hosting a Showcase Suite offering three days of educational content and interactive workshops on a variety of document accessibility topics at the 2022 CSUN Assistive Technology Conference. The premier conference on assistive technology, CSUN is being held March 14-18 in Anaheim, California. As a sponsor of the event, Crawford Technologies will also be exhibiting and speaking at the conference.
In Booth 515, Crawford Technologies will demonstrate AccessibilityNow®, the market-leading platform that offers advanced document accessibility solutions for static and transactional documents. Leveraging AI and automation, AccessibilityNow can convert all types of documents to different accessible formats, including accessible PDF, PDF/UA, accessible HTML5, braille, large print, e-text and audio, at scale, with accuracy and speed. Additionally, with the company’s recent acquisition of Open Access Technologies (OAT), additional functionality was added to this robust suite of solutions to help organizations make website documents accessible. It allows users to monitor the health of content on websites to ensure all PDF, MS Office and EPUB documents on the website are compliant with accessibility standards.
Crawford Technologies will present the following educational document accessibility content in Showcase Suite Platinum #4:
Tuesday, March 15
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Workshop: Remediate
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Document Accessibility for Higher Education
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – Accessible PDF/HTML Tables: Here’s What You Need to Know
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Best Practices for Enterprise Document Accessibility
- 3:20 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Automation vs. Manual Tagging: Some Factors to Consider
Wednesday, March 16
- 9:20 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Accessible Formats: Why Your Customers Should Have a Choice
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Simplifying Accessibility with Find, Test and Fix
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Extending Access to Audio and Video Content with Captioning with Verbit
- 1:20 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. – How to Incorporate Content and Videos into Accessibility Programs – A Panel Discussion
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Workshop: Remediate
Thursday, March 17
- 9:20 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Website Content: How to Find It, Evaluate, Remediate and Maintain Compliance
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Best Practices for Implementing Accessible Wealth & Financial Services Documents
- 11:20 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – Workshop: Remediate
- 2:20 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Document Accessibility for Higher Education
- 3:20 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Easy Manual and Automated PDF Remediation Tools
Crawford Technologies is also sponsoring a wine and cheese happy hour on Wednesday, March 16 from 3:20 – 5:00 p.m. in the Platinum #4 room.
For information about the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, click here.