Achieving 32 Percent YOY Growth Makes This Fiscal Year the Strongest in the Company’s 23-year History
December 18, 2018, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces it overachieved its revenue target in 2018 with another record year of sales and growth. Achieving 32 percent year-over-year growth in the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018 makes this the strongest financial year in the company’s 23-year history. Crawford Technologies’ successful year can be attributed to increased demand for the company’s market-leading solutions, as well as a valuable acquisition and tactical expansions.
Crawford Technologies’ successful year included:
- The acquisition of Flatirons Digital Innovations, a premiere supplier of content services solutions and specialists in data archiving and application decommissioning
- Investment in Agilitech Solutions LLC, a company focused on U.S. federal government accessibility solutions
- Expanding sales teams, both domestically and internationally
- Strengthened management, pre-sales and technical teams
- Upgraded internal systems with NetSuite and Kimble for better financial controls and professional services management
Additionally, Crawford Technologies received recognition from external sources for its innovation and accomplishments. These included being listed in the Branham300 Top Canadian ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Companies; receiving a +68 NPS® (Net Promoter Score) proving exemplary customer satisfaction; and being awarded Xplor Technology of the Year for Auto Tagger for Accessibility, as well as Xplor Application of the Year with UNUM Insurance for its use of Crawford Technologies’ Operations Express and QA in the Cloud.
“I am proud of our teams’ accomplishments and thank them for making it possible to continually surpass targets and accelerate growth to stay ahead of the market,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “The customer satisfaction results prove that we are customer obsessed, ensuring that we maintain stellar customer satisfaction as we grow. All-in-all, this was a very satisfying year for Crawford Technologies.”