January 27, 2021, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, reports impressive 17% year-over-year growth for its fiscal year ending September 30, 2020. Based on an impressive record of five years of revenue growth, the company was once again included in the Canadian Business Growth List of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, an annual ranking of the most successful entrepreneurial private and public companies in Canada.
Crawford Technologies attributes its continued success to its commitment to being closely attuned to the evolving business needs of its customers, resulting in the development of solutions that provide new and increasing value. This approach is reflected in a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of +73, indicating a high level of customer satisfaction. The impressive results also reflect the impact made from the expansion of the company’s operations both domestically and internationally in 2020, particularly within sales, marketing and product development.
Crawford Technologies’ growth was fueled by the introduction of new innovative products and services throughout the year that included:
- Smart MailHub, a solution that addresses post-COVID challenges in organizations by empowering remote staff with a secure, easy-to-use interface that makes it possible to submit documents right from their desktops to a production facility for printing, inserting, archiving, tracking and delivery.
- The eDeliveryNow® platform, which includes a number of components to acquire, restructure and prepare documents for delivery through preferred print and/or electronic channels.
- Two upgrades to the Digital Transform Engine (DTE), the foundation of the company’s portfolio, encompassing its document transformation and reengineering technology, as well as capabilities for converting documents to accessible formats. The upgrades contained hundreds of enhancements and performance improvements.
- Partnership with WeCo to bring to market the AccessibilityNow® WeCo product, enabling MS Word document creators to make accessible documents easily.
- Partnership with Eliquo Training and Development to offer the CrawfordTech Accessibility Academy to provide professional training on how to process documents to deliver them in accessible formats for individuals who are blind, partially sighted or have cognitive impairments.
Recognition of the company’s innovation was highlighted when it captured the prestigious 2020 Xplor Technology of the Year Award for its Go Mobile solution, which provides the ability to quickly and cost-effectively create and deliver customer communications in a responsive, mobile-ready HTML5 format.
Crawford Technologies’ growth also included the acquisition of Composition Research Technologies (CRT), a well-known workflow specialist in the government marketplace that develops technologies to recognize, compose, transform and archive high-volume transactional documents.
“Customer satisfaction guides everything we do as a company,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Without our team’s ongoing commitment to focusing on customer needs, these results experienced in such an unprecedented year would not have been possible and we are looking forward to an even more exciting and successful new year.”