Crawford Technologies is pleased to be sponsoring, exhibiting, and speaking at the 2020 AIIM Conference in Dallas March 3rd to the 5th. We provide software solutions and services that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and e-presentment of their customer communications documents.
Many organizations have applications that create statements, invoices, EOBs, and many other types of customer communications documents in printer-specific formats like AFP, Xerox Metacode/DJD E, Postscript, PCL, etc. to facilitate the printing and mailing of documents.
Stop by booth #37 to hear how we can help your organization:
- Automatically store and auto-index documents in these printer-specific formats into modern web-based, content services platforms like Alfresco, Documentum, Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint, Nuxeo, and others
- Instantly make new and already stored documents in nearly any ECM or Content Services solution:
- accessible to the blind and print-impaired to ensure compliance with Accessibility Regulations like the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- easier to consume on mobile devices to help drive better customer experiences
- Extract information trapped on these documents and typically available nowhere else in the organization and make it available to your favorite AI and Analytics tools to help you uncover new business insights
Attend our session “Customer-Facing Content: more powerful than you think” in the Solution Showcase Theater on Wednesday, March 4th from 12:10pm -12:30pm to hear our VP of Products Harvey Gross discuss how we can help your organization improve your customer’s experience by delivering the right information at the right time using the distribution method the customer prefers.
If you’d like to know more or schedule a private meeting please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, (716) 427-0111, or use the AIIM Conference app.
We look forward to seeing you in the Big D!