We are pleased to announce the release of CrawfordTech version 4.10. DTE or Digital Transform Engine, which is the foundation of the CrawfordTech portfolio, encompassing our document transformation and reengineering technology in addition to accessible conversions and other supporting solutions.
New capabilities in DTE 4.10 include:
- SmartSetup: New output management solution to solve the challenges of onboarding multiple applications for communication providers.
- Streamline and accelerate of onboarding multiple applications
- Leverages assistive technology to intelligently ingest data of multiple print streams
- Normalizes applications into a generic workflow
- Reduces resource demands, avoid costly production delays and missed SLAs
- Accelerates time to revenue
- Container Deployment: CrawfordTech’s DTE solutions can now be deployed using Containers.
- Supports rapid, consistent deployment of DTE functionality to target environments
- Enables scalability and efficient use of resources
- Supports Cloud implementation
- New AccessibilityNow solutions
- AccessibilityNow SiteScan: Reduce potential of ADA related litigation with new service that scans your website to identify non-compliant PDFs.
- Automated web crawler/scanning tool
- Finds and identifies PDFs on a website
- Generates report with location of each file.
- AccessibilityNow Validator: Ensure your documents are remediated correctly.
- Automated document accessibility checker
- Examines PDFs for level of accessibility
- Generates report with validation details
- File size, total pages, etc.
- Accessibility level
- Additional new capabilities in DTE 4.10 include:
- Additional functionality in Operations Express, PRO Archiver, AutoSense and AutoTagger
- Enhancements to PRO Designer, PDFU/A and Quick Compare
- Other changes to further improve performance
And many other enhancements that continue to streamline document conversions and reengineering tasks for our growing customer base!
If you are a customer or partner and would like to learn more about the enhancements in DTE 4.10, it’s not too late to sign up for next week’s webinar on February 26 at 11am ET . Lynda Hansen and Ligia Mora, from our Product Management team will discuss this release in more detail.
CrawfordTech DTE releases new features and enhancements every 6 months to best serve our partners, our customers, and stay aligned with industry trends. Each release contains updates as requested by our customers, product management team, our sales team, and our partners. Your ideas and feedback are important to us and we welcome you to share them to help us to create a solution that best fits your needs.