Join Crawford Technologies at CSUN 2020!
Going to Anaheim in March for the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference? We'll be at booth #515!
Crawford Technologies is honored once again to present over a dozen informational packed sessions at CSUN 2020, held at the Anaheim Marriott Hotel from March 9 to March 13. While we'll also be in the Exhibit Hall (please stop by and say hello!), the following presentations will be held in Showcase Suite #1:
Wednesday, March 11
- 9:00 AM - 9:40 AM - Document Accessibility Infrastructure to Avoid Litigation
- 11:00 AM - 11:40 AM - Future-proof Your Accessibility Program
- 1:20 PM - 2:00 PM - The Democratization of Accessibility: SMB Compliance
- 2:20 PM - 3:00 PM - What Trends are Happening in Document Accessibility?
Thursday, March 12
- 9:00 AM - 9:40 AM - Automating High-Volume Banking Documents to Accessible: A Journey to an Inclusive Culture
- 10:00 AM - 10:40 AM - E-Commerce for Document Accessibility
- 1:20 PM - 2 PM - Document Accessibility 101
- 2:20 PM - 3:00 PM - Accessible PDF Vs. HTML5: Dispelling the Myth
- 4 PM - 5 PM - Wine and Cheese Happy Hour
Friday, March 13
- 8 AM - 10:40 AM - Document Accessibility Workshop
For nearly 35 years, the Center on Disabilities, through the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference, has provided an inclusive setting for researchers, practitioners, exhibitors, end users, speakers and other participants to share knowledge and best practices in the field of assistive technology.