We are pleased to announce the release of CrawfordTech version 4.6. Are you wondering what DTE is? It is an acronym for Digital Transform Engine and is what was formerly referenced by a number – version 4.5 or 4.4, 4.3, etc. However, we decided that the technology that is the foundation of virtually all our products for print stream transforms, document reengineering, workflow solutions, document accessibility and more deserves a better name.
So in redefining our core software, we believe that Digital Transform Engine, or DTE, better describes what it is – a powerful and flexible engine for transforming not only print streams, but your broader customer communications, and potentially the way you run your business.
This particular version is loaded with features, enhancements and functionality, and also forms the basis for many of the new solutions and options we have announced over the last few months, including Auto Tagger for Accessibility, Review and Release, PRO Lockdown, and more.
A few additional new capabilities in DTE 4.6 are:
- Enterprise license server – enabling customers in managing their own licensing
- New functionality in our MasterONE Architecture for Accessibility so that multiple languages can be handled in a single pass – making our document accessibility solution portfolio even more efficient and powerful
- Additional functionality in PRO Concatenator, HTML5 output and QA in the Cloud
- Enhancements to PRO Designer and usability improvements for Accessible PDF creation
- Other changes to further improve performance
We work closely with our partners and customers to respond to their requests and to support them in their business growth, and of course anticipate and stay on top of broader industry trends. CrawfordTech is fortunate to be able to build upon a solid technical foundation, and looks forward to continuing developing and releasing stable and innovative solutions.
If you are a customer or partner and would like to learn more, it’s not too late to sign up for next week’s webinars, held on December 12 and December 14. Product Marketing Manager Stephanie Pieruccini will be joined by members of our technical staff to discuss this release in more detail.