Determine if Your Website Documents are Accessible, Get a Document Accessibility Checkup
Perhaps you realize your organization has a problem related to PDF accessibility, but you don’t know where to start to gauge the size of the problem or prioritize your remediation efforts. You can’t afford to ignore the problem; all it takes is one download of a non-accessible document to open the door to compliance litigation. If you have a fully accessible and compliant website, but the hosted documents have not yet been remediated, you are exposed to ADA related litigation. How many PDFs are there, and how many are not compliant? AccessibilityNow DocMD has the answers and is your first step towards online accessibility compliance.
DocMD makes the process of website document remediation quick and simple by doing all the work for you. It automatically finds any, and all, hosted documents, tests them for compliance and provides remediation options to fix those which are not accessible. The automated web crawler generates a detailed report with all the necessary information required to help you determine which files need attention.
With AccessibilityNow DocMD, you can provide accessible documents in no time at all for those who need it, while at the same time complying with document accessibility rules and regulation.
Website Document Remediation Made Easy
DocMD evaluates each of the located files against industry standards (WCAG, PDF/UA and/or HHS) to determine document accessibility status. For those which are not accessible, multiple options are provided to meet your organization’s specific requirements for remediation.
All you need to achieve, and maintain, full website document accessibility
- Cloud-based for easy and immediate deployment and management
- Cost-effective models to fit your environment
- Automated website crawling process
- Recurring scans to quickly achieve and maintain full compliance
- Monitoring and on-going audits
- Examine website to determine document content
- Validation assessment against the latest WCAG, PDF/UA and HHS standards
- Detailed document accessibility compliance report
- Multiple remediation options to fit organizational requirements
- Internal Remediation
- Combination of both
- Easy and intuitive dashboard
- Keep track of website hosted documents
CrawfordTech’s robust solution suite, which includes AccessibilityNow DocMD, can provide you with the most cost-effective approach to achieving your enterprise-wide document accessibility goals.
For additional Accessibility Services, visit the AccessibilityNow Services section on our website.