Crawford Technologies Shares its Latest Solutions for Streamlining Customer Communications at XPLOR20
September 17, 2020, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces it will actively participate in the XPLOR20 Customer Communications Conference, being held in virtual format on September 29 and October 1, 6 and 8. In addition to presenting educational sessions and hosting a virtual booth, Crawford Technologies will be honored with two awards: winner of Technology of the Year for Go Mobile and Honorable Mention for Content Critical Solutions, Inc.’s Application of the Year, for its implementation of Crawford Technologies’ PRO Conductor solution.
As a Diamond sponsor and Silver Elite association sponsor, Crawford Technologies’ Vendor Forum booth will allow visitors to interact with the company via chat, audio and video, highlighting several solutions that include:
- PDF Accelerator is designed to help high-volume print operations optimize the processing of “print-ready” PDF client files, improving operational productivity.
- TurboFlow enables processing up to 10 times faster for sorting, merging, indexing, barcoding and address cleansing and includes many-to-many print/PDF file splitting and combining capabilities.
- SmartSetup streamlines the application onboarding process and reduces its complexity so organizations can cost-effectively set up large numbers of applications quickly, saving time and resources when applications are being added to an ADF or an automated workflow system.
- Go Mobile provides an easy-to-use, comprehensive solution to transform existing composed documents into responsive mobile-ready communication formats.
- PRO Conductor is an integration platform to facilitate effective customer communication management and improve customer experience through a leading-edge web interface.
Crawford Technologies will also be presenting:
- Tuesday, September 29 at 11:00 a.m. ET: Ask The Expert With Ernie Crawford
- Tuesday, September 29 at 12:00 p.m. ET: Your Customers Want It: Improve Customer Experience by Providing eDelivery with Scott Baker
- Tuesday, September 29 at 1:50 p.m. ET: Panel: Accessibility Is No Longer Optional with Dennis Quon
- Thursday, October 1 at 1:00 p.m. ET: Smart Job Onboarding: Applying Automation to the Biggest Production Bottleneck with Harvey Gross
- Tuesday, October 6 at 1:50 p.m. ET: Panel: Solving the Mystery of Printstream Transformation with Ernie Crawford
- Thursday, October 8 at 1:20 p.m. ET: Document Accessibility: Best Practices and What to Know to Avoid Litigation with Dennis Quon
XPLOR20’s Customer Communications Conference is dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of the digital document and customer communications industry. For more information, click here.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Crawford Technologies Media Contact:
Sterling Kilgore, Inc.