Crawford Technologies Releases eDeliveryNow to Bridge the Gap Between Legacy and Digital Communications
March 4, 2020, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces the release of eDeliveryNow, a comprehensive platform that makes it possible to digitize and deliver customer communications without recomposing documents or changing up-front workflows. The eDeliveryNow platform provides a comprehensive set of solutions to move documents originally designed and formatted for physical delivery to all digital delivery channels.
“Customer experience (CX) continues to be a strategic priority as businesses understand that it is critical for maintaining customer loyalty and continued growth,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “Delivering customers’ communications through their preferred channel is key to achieving the stellar CX companies are seeking. However, this can be challenging to maintain as preferences and delivery channels evolve. Our eDeliveryNow platform provides an end-to-end route to providing customers the right information at the right time in the right format.”
The eDeliveryNow platform includes the following features:
- SmartSetup – simplifies the application onboarding process by reducing complexities, making it possible to rapidly onboard applications into eDeliveryNow and other workflow systems
- Operations Express – efficiently reengineers existing print-ready data streams into mobile-ready PDF or HTML5 formats for distribution via all digital channels
- PRO Designer – allows users to easily and rapidly configure how fully composed files will be processed to deliver specific digital output
- eDeliveryNow Preferences – enables companies to meet customer expectations by capturing, recording and maintaining their ongoing delivery preferences, including providing accessible document delivery through any channel
- Go Mobile – transforms existing composed documents into responsive mobile-ready communications without extensive redesign efforts, specialized composition software, or special purpose web application development
- PRO Conductor – integrates, automates, monitors and orchestrates each step in the customer communications management and e-delivery environment to reduce costs and improve operational performance
- Sunrise – retrieves, converts and presents information from Enterprise Content Management (ECM) repositories to support omnichannel delivery requirements; built with a common RESTful API for retrieving documents from ECM and archive systems, transforming them into the desired format
- Riptide – integrates with content repositories to enable organizations to simultaneously retrieve, convert, bundle and present disparate document types from multiple repositories quickly and accurately
- CCM Gateway – a customer communications archiving and e-presentment solution that provides standard integration for all major cloud-based and on-premise content management systems, streamlining the process of loading, managing and delivering customer communications content
The eDeliveryNow platform can be extended with components from the CrawfordTech AccessibilityNow platform for organizations that need to include accessibility in their e-delivery solutions, either now or in the future.
To introduce the key features and business benefits of eDeliveryNow, Crawford Technologies will be holding a webinar for customers and partners on Tuesday, March 17 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Crawford Technologies Media Contact:
Sterling Kilgore, Inc.