Crawford Technologies Announces Release of Digital Transform Engine Version 5.3
November 29, 2022, Toronto, ON – Crawford Technologies, provider of innovative document solutions that streamline, improve and manage customer communications, announces the release of its Digital Transform Engine (DTE) version 5.3. DTE is the core engine used in Crawford Technologies’ award-winning solutions. DTE 5.3 is designed to produce cost savings, simplify user experiences and streamline the production of customer communications, including accessible documents, with new enhancements that deliver advanced levels of functionality and performance.
“DTE 5.3 continues Crawford Technologies’ commitment to provide comprehensive solutions that offer flexible deployment and delivery options, whether it is cloud, hybrid or on-premise. This ensures organizations and communications providers can efficiently and cost effectively generate customer communications that support a positive customer experience,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “This new version of our DTE core engine will further support our customers as they advance their customer communications management (CCM) strategies by providing innovative, easy-to-use solutions that help produce communications that engage customers and achieve even greater cost savings.”
New features in DTE 5.3 designed to lower costs, improve the user experience and accelerate the creation and delivery of customer communications include:
- Advanced functionality for PRO Concatenator, making it possible to easily combine disparate file formats, such as AFP and PDF, allowing organizations to further streamline workflows, maximize production efficiencies and reduce mailing costs
- Advanced print file imposition capabilities to simplify and ensure the accurate arrangement of pages for n-up, step and repeat and cut and stack layouts, to include simplex and duplex support during file creation, with potential for a major decrease in costs for customers
- Advanced AI techniques for eDeliveryNow® Go Mobile to simplify transforming existing, composed documents to responsive HTML5, accelerating deployment and ensuring a seamless customer experience across multiple devices to support mobile-first strategies
- AccessibilityNow® Validator enhancement, adding S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) compliance checking for accessible PDFs
- A new web interface for AccessibilityNow Publisher and AccessibilityNow Validator that reduces the time and effort it takes for users to ensure accessible documents meet required compliance criteria
DTE 5.3 offers numerous additional enhancements and improvements to Crawford Technologies’ document transformation and re-engineering technology and workflow solutions. The DTE suite of enhancements and new features also extend to the company’s SaaS offering, PRO DocNow.
To introduce the key upgrades and business benefits of DTE 5.3, Crawford Technologies will hold a webinar for customers and partners on Wednesday, December 14 at 1:00 p.m. ET. Registration can be found at this link.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies develops solutions that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their customer communications. As an award-winning, global provider of products and services with over 1,800 customers on six continents, Crawford Technologies enables some of the world’s largest banks, insurers, healthcare providers, utilities and print services companies to reduce costs, simplify processes and streamline mission-critical communications across all channels and in all formats. For more information visit www.crawfordtech.com or Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Sterling Kilgore, Inc.